Updated June 30, 2021
Comprehensive Healthcare is currently taking precautions in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Our efforts are geared toward protecting our clients and community, and to reduce the stress and anxiety that many individuals may be experiencing.
We would like to remind clients and visitors to please wear a mask when visiting any of our facilities, and to please avoid entering our facilities if they are sick. Our staff has been instructed to take hand washing, mask wearing, and social distancing measures as well.
Below is information regarding the services that have been impacted by safety measures. Please review these, or feel free to reach out to us with any questions by calling (509) 575-4084.
COVID-19 Vaccination Sites:
Walla Walla: https://www.covidwwc.com/clinics
Klickitat County: http://klickitatcounty.org/289/Public-Health/
Yakima County: https://www.yakimacounty.us/2472/COVID-19-Vaccine
Kittitas County: https://www.co.kittitas.wa.us/health/
For assistance using Webex for telehealth appointment, please see links below:
Comprehensive Healthcare has implemented the following plans and procedures in an attempt to limit exposure and the spread of the virus:
- Crisis services remain available.
- Crisis Triage Center and Detox located in Building B at the Yakima Center remain open.
Residential and inpatient facilities
- All inpatient facilities are currently open.
- Outside visitors are restricted from entering.
- All new clients will be screened and their physical health conditions will be closely monitored as usual, but we will be especially attentive of symptoms of COVID-19.
- Each residential and inpatient program will be developing a screening process for employees at the start of each shift to ensure staff are healthy and are able to provide quality care.
Clubhouses and Day Support
Our Clubhouse located in Walla Walla is now providing small, group sessions in-person two times a day, every day. A take-home lunch will also be provided for attendees. For more information, or to sign-up for group, please call (509) 524-2920.
Clubhouses located in Sunnyside, Ellensburg, and Yakima remain temporarily closed until further notice. However, you can still give us a call! Your treatment team would still like to hear from you
- Rising Sun Clubhouse in Walla Walla: Day Support (509) 529-0120, Main Office (509) 524-2920.
- Sunrise Clubhouse in Yakima: Day Support (509) 575-3729, Main Office (509) 575-4084.
- Horizons Clubhouse in Ellensburg: Day Support (509) 925-1372, Main Office (509) 925-9861.
- All outpatient facilities are currently open.
- We are able to accept new clients.
- Main Centers: Outpatient clients can be seen in-person inside of our Outpatient facilities on a limited basis. We now have telephone and video-chat (telehealth) options available to communicate with our clients at a safe physical distance within the building. If you have an outpatient appointment with us, you are more than welcome to call our offices directly if they have not already been in contact with you. Services available at Yakima Center Building A including Pharmacy, PACT, Rehab, Medication Assisted Treatment, and Methadone continue.
- Clients visiting any of our Outpatient locations will be asked to participate in our screening process (a temperature check and short questionnaire).
- For health and safety reasons, we will not be able to have any in-person meeting with a client who has symptoms, or has been exposed to someone who has those symptoms at our office. We would, however, like to connect with those individuals over the phone instead.
- If you are a client and unable to come in because you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, simply give us a call, telehealth appointments are available and your treatment team member can speak with you over the phone.
Cle Elum: (509) 674-2340
Ellensburg: (509) 925-9861
Goldendale: (509) 773-5801
Pasco: (509) 412-1051
Sunnyside: (509) 837-2089
Walla Walla: (509) 522-4000
White Salmon: (509) 493-3400
Yakima: (509) 575-4084
- We are limiting external trainings and non-essential travel at this time. Public gatherings of people involving anyone outside the organization will be avoided.
- Community education trainings such as Strong Families are being cancelled to avoid exposure, reduce opportunities for community transmission, and minimize visitor access to our facilities. However, some events like Mental Health First Aid are being held virtually. Please visit our events page to view a complete list of upcoming virtual events.
- Our Facilities and Infrastructure Departments are implementing enhanced cleaning and hygiene practices, and following best practices guided by the CDC guidelines. This includes daily cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- Telehealth appointments are available for many of our services.
- Comprehensive Healthcare’s infection control committee is meeting regularly to review information and monitor the status of our communities.
We encourage everyone to join us in preventing the spread of this illness by wearing a mask or face cover, getting the COVID-19 vaccine, washing your hands, staying home if you are sick, practicing good coughing etiquette, practicing social distancing, and cleaning frequently touched surfaces such as table tops, door knobs, cell phones, etc. Each of these small steps can make a big difference. For additional tips on preventing the spread of COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website here.
If you have any questions, please call us or send an email to email@example.com.